Trydor Industries is one of the very few companies within our industry which features a fully accredited Service Centre that assists customers by testing, servicing and certifying their products. Operating from our Surrey BC location, our Service Centre is a fully BC Hydro approved dielectric testing facility utilized to certify and repair electrical, hydraulic and mechanical construction tools, safety gloves and equipment.
Trydor Industries is proud to be the only Service Centre in our province who is both BC Hydro approved and Work Safe BC certified to service all the safety tools we sell.
- High Voltage Testing and Certification,
- Hot-Line Tools (F.R.P) Fabrication and Repair,
- Mechanical and Hydraulic Repairs,
- High Voltage Jumper and Ground-Set Fabrication,
- Phasing Sets and Voltage Detectors,
- Plastic Line Guards, Pole Guards and Hoods.
Trydor Industries is also a factory certified warranty repair centre for Burndy Thomas & Betts, Greenlee/Fairmont and S&C Electric.